InvestmentPitch respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
When you use InvestmentPitch products or services you may access material that is available through
other web sites and such material may be protected by copyright and intellectual property laws of
Terms of Service, govern your use of that material.
It is InvestmentPitch's policy in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/
or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyright or other
intellectual property rights of InvestmentPitch.com and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that
your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide InvestmentPitch.com with
the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been
- a description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the InvestmentPitch.com
site located at www.investmentpitch.com with enough detail that we may find it on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by
the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the
copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual
property owner's behalf; and
- a physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or
other intellectual property interest. This signature must be witnessed by another individual of
legal age. Please clearly print the name of the witness on your notice.
Your signed Notice should be mailed to:
IPE InvestmentPitch Enterprises Ltd.
Unit 3507 - 1111 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC Canada
Attention: Managing Director