Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube

Red Pine reports high-grade gold assays of 10.6 gpt over 12.7 metres, including 34.4 gpt over 3.7 metres and 1.6 gpt over 41 metres including 4.6 gpt over 6.2 metres

Video Platform Video Management Video Solutions Video Player

Red Pine’s 2018 diamond drill program, from July to early January 2019, targeted strategic areas in the Surluga Deposit where geological modelling suggested that high-grade mineralization would be discovered.

Additional Information:

Company: Red Pine Exploration
Website: http://www.redpineexp.com
Stock Symbol: TSXVB: RPX
Date Published: Mar 4, 2019
Transcript: Available

Video Transcript:

I’m Nadika Vizzy for Investmentpitch Media

Red Pine Exploration announced new high-grade gold results from its delineation drilling of the Surluga Deposit.

The Surluga deposit is one of two known resources, identified to date, on the large 6,519-hectare Wawa Gold Property, located near Wawa, Ontario.

These latest results will be included a revised NI 43-101 resource estimate for the deposit that is expected to be issued in the second quarter of 2019.

Quentin Yarie, President and CEO, stated: “Our in-fill drilling program in the Surluga Deposit continues to discover zones of high-grade mineralization inside and outside of the current footprint of the inferred resource. The holes reported here were planned to close gaps identified in the process of updating the current Surluga Deposit. Most of the tested gaps are adjacent to the existing underground infrastructure of the Surluga and Jubilee Mines.”

Highlights include Hole 255 containing 10.6 grams per tonne gold over 12.7 metres true width including 34.4 grams per tonne gold over 3.7 metres true width.

Hole 258 containing 1.6 grams per tonne gold over 41.0 metres true width including 5.2 grams per tonne gold over 3.1 metres and 4.6 grams per tonne over 6.2 metres true width.

Hole 251 containing 4.0 grams per tonne gold over 2.9 metres true width.

Red Pine’s work to improve its understanding of the geological factors that control higher-grade gold mineralization in the Surluga Deposit, has enabled the company to identify zones where significant gold mineralization can be expected.

Holes 251, 252 and 254 intersected a shallow zone of high-grade mineralization at the southern end of the Surluga Deposit.

Hole 255 discovered the deeper extension of this same zone of high-grade mineralization.

Additional drilling will be necessary to define the zone’s size and possible extension.

Red Pine’s 2018 diamond drill program, from July to early January 2019, targeted strategic areas in the Surluga Deposit where geological modelling suggested that high-grade mineralization would be discovered.

Drilling results to date support the potential for the Surluga Deposit to host a higher-grade gold resource, accessible using the existing underground developments of the Surluga Mine.

Recent drilling is also confirming that additional gold zones exist below the Jubilee Shear Zone, host of the Surluga Deposit, and that higher-grade mineralization can be found in those gold zones.

Assay results for another 20 infill drill holes completed in the Surluga Deposit are still pending.

To date, the Company has completed over 59,000 m of drilling and made four discoveries along the extension of the Surluga Deposit: the Surluga North Zone; the Hornblende-William Zone; the Minto Mine South Zone and; the Grace-Darwin Zone.

These are part of the Wawa Gold Corridor, a gold-mineralization zone that extends for more than 5 kilometres.

Red Pine’s on-going drill program is designed to potentially expand the size of the existing inferred gold resource at the Surluga Deposit and connect the other zones of gold mineralization along the Wawa Gold Corridor.

Red Pine has a 60% interest in the Wawa Gold Project with Citabar LP. holding the remaining 40% interest.

Red Pine is the Operating Manager of the Project and is focused on expanding the existing gold resource on the property.

The shares are trading at $0.065.

For more information, please visit the company’s website, www.redpineexp.com, contact Quentin Yarie, President & CEO at 416-364-7024, or email qyarie@redpineexp.com.

For Investor Relations, contact Mia Boiridy, at 416-364-7024, or email mboiridy@redpineexp.com.

I’m Nadika Vizzy for Investmentpitch Media